Last updated 6 years ago
Honda has been known for decades as an innovative, forward-thinking company. Their vehicles, robotics, and other creations have greatly influenced technology throughout the world, and the future of their automotive line looks to be a continuation of this trend. Here is a brief look at what we can expect from Honda vehicles in 2012 and beyond:
The Honda Fit has been an exciting and affordable entry in the subcompact segment for several years. In more recent years, it has seen significant success as a hybrid. Now, Honda plans to release a fully electric version in 2012. The new Honda Fit EV will fully charge overnight and sport an impressive 100 miles of driving range.
The CR-V has been an important part of the Honda lineup for many years, and it has been through many changes as it evolved over the years. The 2012 CR-V has been totally redesigned inside and out to create a more stylish and more efficient vehicle.
Honda has been at the forefront of alternative fuel technology, and the FCX Clarity is a great example of this as one of the first truly marketable hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in America. The FCX Clarity is the zero-emissions vehicle for which the world has been waiting.
The Honda P-NUT is a concept vehicle designed for low emissions and optimum convenience in an urban environment. The car is designed with a center driver’s seat, two rear seats, and an engine bay that is set up to support a conventional, hybrid, or battery-electric engine.
The CR-Z made waves not by being the most efficient hybrid, nor by being the most powerful sports car, but by being the best combination of the two. For 2012, the CR-Z will become more efficient, more powerful, and even more fun to drive.
For all of Honda’s newest and greatest vehicles, come to Willey Honda in Bountiful, Utah. We sell and service high-quality Honda vehicles in the Salt Lake City area. For more information on our inventory and services, call (888) 903-9591 or contact us online.
Last updated 7 years ago
Honda vehicles are famously reliable, fun to drive, and fuel efficient. Additionally, these great cars are also very customizable. Beyond choosing a paint color, or which of the five new Honda Civics models you want to drive, you can pick from a wide selection of factory upgrades and accessories to make your car truly fit your needs and personality. Here are some of the popular upgrades and accessories available from Honda:
Good music can make daily commutes more enjoyable and long road trips seem much shorter. But, sometimes the selection of music and talk shows on AM and FM stations aren’t broadcasting anything that fits the mood. Pick your favorite Honda, then add XM Radio to listen to all of your favorite music and radio shows on the road.
Remote Engine-Starter System
This cool accessory is offered on cars like the 2012 Crosstour. With remote ignition, you can start your car on the way out the door, so it is ready for you to get on the road as quickly as possible. Perhaps the best part of a remote starter is the ability to start running climate control before getting into an uncomfortably hot or cold car.
An in-car entertainment system is great for restless or bored passengers. Honda’s i-VES is even better. The i-VES offers specialized electronics built to withstand the bumpiest of rides, while supporting a DVD player and input jacks for video game consoles, camcorders, or MP3 players.
To get an efficient, new Honda with great integrated accessories, call (888) 903-9591 and ask a friendly representative at Willey Honda about the accessories you want in your favorite Honda vehicle. We are a certified Honda Dealership that provides excellent new and used vehicles, parts, and services to Bountiful and Salt Lake City, Utah. Contact us online for more information.
Last updated 7 years ago
Honda’s sedans have been among the most popular cars in America over the past several decades. The 2012 Honda Accord looks to continue that trend with impressive features and specifications inside and out. The reliability and efficiency you’ve come to expect from Honda are enhanced by many improvements and accessories, making the 2012 Accord a car that everyone is sure to love. Here are four reasons to buy a new Honda Accord:
- It’s Comfortable: The 2012 Honda Accord offers dual-zone climate control and a 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat. All of the seats can be leather trimmed, and even the rear passengers get the luxury of a fold-down center armrest and rear air conditioning.
- It’s Efficient: Like just about every vehicle with a Honda badge, the Accord is known for fuel efficiency. The 2012 Accord gets even better gas mileage than last year’s model, equipped either a powerful V6 producing a remarkable 30 highway mpg, or a four-cylinder engine that provides 34 highway mpg.
- It’s Safe: The Honda accord is a reliable family sedan that offers all of the standard safety features and then some. Front, front-side, and side curtain airbags and active front head restraints all placed within a five-star rated frame offer amazing protection, while the Vehicle Stability Assist, four-wheel ABS, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System will keep you out of just about any accident.
- It’s Fun: The safe and efficient Accord comes in a V6 version that puts out 271 horsepower for a quick and nimble ride. On top of incredible performance, you’ll enjoy Bluetooth connectivity and listening to your favorite music from your iPod or XM Radio through six high-quality speakers.
To find out just how enjoyable the new Accord is, call Willey Honda at (888) 903-9591 and ask about test driving one of the fine new or used vehicles in our inventory. We provide parts, sales, and service for Honda vehicles in Bountiful, Ogden, and Salt Lake City. Contact us online for more information about financing options.
Last updated 7 years ago
To learn more about why a Honda should be in your driving future, check out these online resources. Then call Willey Honda at (888) 903-9591 to set up a test drive today.
- To learn more about the advantages of taking your car to a dealership for service and repairs, check out this article from SuperPages.
- Honda’s Eco Assist feature is a great way to upgrade fuel efficiency without downgrading driving experience. To learn more, check out the Eco Assist page from Honda.
- Check out some of the great new updates for the 2012 Honda Civic in this article from Popular Mechanics.
- The Honda Civic Si is the sportiest car in the Civic family. To learn about the history of this great car, check out this article from IGN.
- Honda recently announced that they will be selling their Civic GX natural gas model nationwide. To learn about this groundbreaking vehicle, take a look at this article from Autoblog.com.
For more information about Willey Honda or any of the Honda vehicles, visit our website or come to our dealership. Our expert sales staff will answer all your questions and help you drive home the vehicle that’s right for you.
Last updated 7 years ago
If you’re on the market for a family sedan with an excellent reputation for quality and performance, then look no further than the 2011 Honda Accord. The Honda Accord has been the top contender in the mid-sized sedan category for 35 years, and the 2011 model is no exception. To learn more about this great sedan, check out this video from Drive Car Reviews.
If you’re ready to test drive a new V-4 or V-6 Honda Accord, then come to Willey Honda today. Our Honda dealer carries the best selection of new and certified used Honda cars in Utah. We also provide excellent Honda auto service and parts. For more information, visit Willey Honda online or call (888) 903-9591.