We get asked all the time what the letters after the Civic mean. First of all the letters represent the trim level of the Civic or the standard features the vehicle. I know it can be confusing so let's break it down:
- Civic DX: the DX stands for Deluxe, a great basic Civic, we don't see many of these because they don't include air conditioning and let's face it we live in a hot climate during the summer so air conditioning is a must.
- Civic LX: the LX stands for Luxury, a fantastic Civic with lots of fun feataures.
- Civic EX: the EX stands for Executive, a beautiful Civic with a one touch power moonroof and bluetooth handsfree to just name a few of the fantastic features.
- Civic EX-L: the EX-L stands for Executive, Loaded, fully loaded with leather and heated seats.
- CIVIC Si: the Si stands for Sport Injected and comes with exclusive Si trim and a 201-hp, 2.4-liter, DOHC i-VTEC® Engine
- CIVIC HF: the HF stands for High Fuel and takes fuel efficiency to new levels